Okay, I wanna' make this quick 'cause I'm super-hungry.
- Road Not Taken on PS4! I'm hoping getting it on 4 will unlock it on my Vita, 'cause, naturally, that's where I want to play this.
- Fez for all three Sony platforms - the critical darling can be enjoyed by all.
- Crysis 3 for PS3 - very nice - always wanted to try it.
- Proteus for PS3 and Vita - finally, I'll get to try this little indie non-game without having to pay for it.
- Metrico for Vita - more like meh-trico, am I right?
And finally, a little game called
will be available for both PS3 and Vita users, and now nobody has an excuse for not having played it. I'll be the first to admit, I feel that Dragon's Crown's presence on my Vita contributes very, very highly to my enjoyment of it - and if you've got Sony's handheld, you have absolutely got to check it out therein.
It's phenomenal. My play time is now over 250 hours.