Timespinner's Kickstarter campaign needs another $1,500.00 to hit its Vita stretch goal. It already passed its PS4 goal at $50K, and with twelve days to go it'll likely land on our favorite handheld - which is lovely news, as this looks like something I could really get in to.
" At its heart, the game is a child of the great pixelated classics of the SNES and PS1 age. From the rich story worlds of Star Ocean, the expansive gothic castle exploration in Castlevania, and the tight gameplay of Megaman X, Timespinner seeks to weave all of these elements into one amazing game."
- Stop time to evade foes, use them as platforms, and solve puzzles.
- Explore a large connected world with areas such as a medieval castle, a petrified forest, a bustling metropolis, and a space-age laboratory.
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs found throughout the world. Every Orb has both a unique melee and ranged-spell attack that grow in power the more you use them.
- Travel through time to different eras across the planet's tumultuous history and reach areas inaccessible in other time periods.
- Upgrade abilities and purchase new ones with Entropy Gems obtained from fallen foes and secret chests.
- Discover hidden areas and treasure through breakable walls and platforming puzzles