Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Okay, there are some pretty good sales on PSN right now.

'Specially if you have PS+.  Naturally.


Here's the whole list - here's what you should care about (I'll link to reviews where I can):

Week 1 - today to Oct 27th:

Week 2 - Oct 28th to Nov 3rd: 
But wait, there's more!  Totally unrelated to the Halloween sale, there's another sale going on that's also got some awesome stuff in it!
  • Class of Heroes $7.49
  • Knights in the Nightmare $7.49
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst $7.49 - I really liked the other Ultimate Ninja Storm game I played. 
  • Odin Sphere $4.99
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) $19.99
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS3) $4.99
  • Persona (PSP/Vita) $9.99
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP/Vita) $9.99
  • Persona 3 FES (PS3) $4.99
  • Persona 3 Portable (PSP/Vita) $9.99
  • Persona 4 (PS3) $7.99
  • SMT: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army (PS3) $4.99
  • Touch My Katamari (Vita) $8.99
And finally, a little game called


Right now, you can get the PS3 or Vita version for $19.99

Dragon's Crown is a not-bad game that, possibly, doesn't suck.

As for me, I already own every game reviewed above, so I'm considering Naruto, the Personas, and Touch my Katamari.

A Katamari game on Vita would probably be pretty cool... and those Ultimate Ninja Storm games tend to be gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment