It drops tomorrow on PSN for Vita - which, obviously, is my preferred mode of transport for pretty much any game. I really want to get into it, for reasons I will now bullet-point
- the Atelier series is long-running and well-honed,
- I enjoyed my time with Totori,
- I really should support localized JRPGs on the Vita
- I can guarantee you we'll get the next two games in Ayesha's trilogy on Vita, too, so this is an ideal place to start
- I haven't actually played a full JRPG on my Vita yet!
- That little witch is super cute.
If I nab Ayesha, I'll have two weeks before Grim Fandango drops on Vita (Jan 27th). But what if a supercool indie drops? What if Galak-Z drops? I mean, it probably won't - but what if? Then I know I'll set Ayesha aside just like I did with Totori.
But still... I waaant iiit...
...I should just keep playing Duke Nukem 3D... or maybe write that Far Cry 4 review. That never happened.