Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Smallest Snake sneaks splendidly. Such stealth!

I'll admit, I kinda' wish I had the Satsuki Nendo - but that's neither here nor there. 

I've got Mako (awesome!), I've got Ryuko (awesome!) and I've got Link (woo!).  But there's another Good Smile Nendoroid that was just crying out for purchase.  

Where is he... I'm sure... I mean, he must be around here somewhere... but all I see is this inconspicuous carboard box...


Oh yes.  Yes, this is a thing.


Boosh!

                   (Bad ass.  Get it?)                                                       (This is Snake, do you read me Otacon?)









Bangbangbang!  Oh wait, the SOCOM is silenced.  Um... thupthupthup!   Take that, Revolver Ocelot!


Classic heroic chic.   I'm not going to put that head on him, though.  Obviously.  Not when I can have a totally adorable tiny Solid Snake smoking a tiny adorable cigarette!



Also I found a Catbug plush a few weeks ago.  That had to happen, obviously.

4 comments:

  1. That little guy is perfect for you! There's something funny about seeing a muscular build on chibi proportions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something funny about anyone with chibi proportions. Except South Park characters.

      But like... picture... Vaas from Far Cry 3 as a Nendo. Adorable, right?

      Delete
    2. THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING!

      Delete
    3. http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/164432/2014/07/Far.Cry_.full_.1404994.jpg
      A quick Google search shows fan artists seem to want that too..

      Delete