Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Three Things - FALLOUT WOOOOO!


A twenty-four hour countdown timer appeared today at fallout.bethsoft.com.  The industry has had a pretty good idea that Fallout 4 would be revealed at this year's E3, but this is kind of it.  Bethesda has stepped out and said, yes, a new Fallout is coming.

The entire gaming universe went squee today.  Now, curiously enough, word is the source code for the countdown site (whose domain is "Fallout 4")  also includes the code for preorder buttons for PC, PS3, PS4, 360 and Xbox One.

I don't know about you, but I was really hoping Fallout 4 would be some pure new-gen stuff.  Something that would really blow my mind.  And who knows, maybe it still will?

Anyway, a new trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight appeared today, which shows off Harley Quinn kickin' ass in the preorder DLC.



Honestly, I'm so pro-Harley Quinn, I'd probably lay down sixty bucks to play a little sequence as her and nothing else.

Finally, GUST's new PS4/3/Vita RPG A Land Without Night finally got a trailer - and it has gameplay!



Action RPG gameplay.  Me likie action-JRPGs.

Now I know what you're thinking - but keep in mind, I can guarantee you that someone at GUST walked up to a character designer and said "whoah, whoah, whoah.  Those are too big.  Make her breasts smaller."

"Okay... is that better?"

"Smaller.  What are you staring at?  Did I stutter?  I said make them smaller, you dog!"  WHACK!

"Stop hitting me, Sir!  There!  There - look!  Much smaller!"

"Excellent.  Let these mere double-Ds show the world that we're taking this thing seriously."

"Should I cover the hero's sideboob, Sir?  Ow!  Oh God that really - OW!"

"You dare question sideboob?!"  

Then - and again, this is a guarantee - the supervisor just kept on hitting the artist.

Forever.


2 comments: