Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Looks like Uppers and Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni might be headed west.


And I say this for no reason beyond the fact that (Uppers and Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni producer, Senran Kagura director) Kenichiro Takaki launched an English-language Twitter account today, which features Uppers in its banner and suggests he is "thinking positively" about Valkyrie Drive coming west.




Recently I've had Valkyrie Drive described to me as something that pushes the (fun, simple, satisfying) combat of Senran Kagura in the direction of Devil May Cry.

Which obviously makes it a day-one purchase, should the thing come west - jubblies be damned.


Oh, that reminds me.  Did I post the Uppers trailer with the girl in the cat-ear hoodie?  That needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment