Through Limited Run Games, of course. I've never been tempted by one of Limit Run's releases - I was slightly tempted by Volume, but not immediately falling in love with Volume after spending ten minutes with it was the nail in that casket.
YIIK - a game I've never played, has never been reviewed, and may just be abjectly weird with no redeeming qualities beyond its groovy presentation - is actually pretty appealing, to me.
I may throw down on this. Much like Gravity Rush, just because that box art is frickin' amazing.
We'll see where my cash situation is when it goes up for preorder, which we're assured will happen "soon." When is soon?
Want some deets?
On the afternoon of April 4th 1999 Sammy Pak went missing.That night, a video of her last known moments was uploaded online. All of your friends excitedly watched as she is pulled from an elevator by something…. otherworldly.
This is a story about what happens when you look for someone who can’t be found… and the strange things you invite into your life when you go to forbidden places.
- 25 Hour Japanese RPG style campaign!
- Journey in the late 90’s, on the eve of the world’s end, in this surreal RPG experience.
- Unique combat that blends action based moves, with turn based combat.
- Fight complex and epic battles featuring up to eight party members.
- Explore and solve six unique dungeons filled with puzzles and traps!
- Fully voiced acted campaign featuring voices by Chris Niosi(Kirbopher/Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin(Attack on Titan), Andrew Fayette (Yuri of Wind), and many more!
- Expansive soundtrack including works by Andrew Allanson(Two Brothers), Calum Bowen(Lovely Planet), Toby Fox(Undertale), Hiroki Kikuta(Secret of Mana), and many more!