Bethesda was pretty good! I give it a C+.
- Quake Champions announced.
- They talked about the Elder Scrolls CCG. Here's its intro cinematic.
- A bunch more DLC is coming to Fallout 4, including...
- Contraptions Workshop (elevators, weapon racks, conveyor belts).
- Vault Tec Workshop - build your own vault, fill it with dwellers and experiment on them, coming in July,
- Nuka World - book your wasteland vacation August 2016.
- Skyrim Special Edition is coming to PS4, One and PC.
- Steam owners of Skyrim will get the Special Edition for free.
- Prey was re-announced. It's coming from Arkane and it looks insane.
- More SnapMap functionality is coming to DOOM.
- Elder Scrolls Online is more successful than anyone thought (7,000,000 players).
- Worldwide level-scaling is coming to ESO this fall (you can party up with level 100 players at level 1, for example).
- The Dark Brotherhood DLC is coming to consoles soon.
- They've got DOOM (2016) running in VR.
- They've got Fallout 4 running in VR, and it's coming to the HTC Vive in 2017.
- Dishonored 2 got a lot of footage shown, but the only thing put up on official channels is this gameplay trailer.
Not bad, Bethesda! Not bad.