- Titanfall 2 will drop October 28th on PS4, One and PC.
- Here's a single-player trailer, here's a multiplayer trailer.
- They talked about Madden 17 a lot.
- They didn't have a proper trailer for Mass Effect Andromeda, but there's a lot of good-looking footage, here.
- They talked about FIFA 17 a lot.
- Like, a lot.
- EA Originals announced - publishing for indies, basically.
- First game will be Fe. Looks myeh.
- They showed "behind the scenes" stuff of people working on Star Wars games, but little footage of actual Star Wars games.
- They brought out Zach Ephron and Jamie Fox to lie about how hyped they were to play Battlefield 1.
Thanks for saving this, Kotaku, because it was the best worst bit of the presser. Finally,
- They showed a good-looking Battlefield 1 trailer.
And that was it!
You fucking sucked twice in a row with your E3 pressers, EA.