Here's all the deets, but the short version is Verzion 1.30 includes...
- Some progression bug fixes
- New Game + - restart the game without losing your character progression or inventory. The level cap remains 50. WOOO!
- Updated versions of existing weapons and outfits with an extra mod slot (this is huge!) - they're only available in NG+.
- A new 'ultra-hard' difficulty setting (you can switch to an easier difficulty if you want).
- Two new trophies in NG+ (does not affect the platinum trophy - it's like DLC).
- The ability to "change Aloy's Focus" (her Bluetooth - no idea what changing it means). [update] This can only be done after completing NG+ on hard, very hard and ultra. I get the impression that you unlock different stuff for completing different difficulties? [/update]
- The ability to add facepaint to Aloy. [update] Like the Focus stuff, these options unlock after completing NG+ on the harder difficulties. [/update]
...to be honest, though... I think I'll be playin' Horizon.
Holy shit... does the facepaint also give the option to remove Aloy's headgear? That's awesome if so!
[update] Holy crap you can turn headgear to off right in the options menu. Cool beans! [/update]